Richman's Ice Cream Fundraiser
Thursday, July 21, 2016
6:00 to 9:00 PM
Richman's Ice Cream
319 Lincoln Ave, Prospect Park, PA
Please show our flyer, this website or our FB post when ordering from Richman's; NPL will receive 20% of the proceeds to benefit our programs and activities. Thanks for your support!
We now have three Museum Passes for patrons!
Independence Seaport Museum Pass
211 S Columbus Blvd, Phila, PA
- Jan to March: Tuesday through Sunday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- April to Dec: Monday through Sunday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- In order to receive free admission to the Museum, library patrons will be asked for additional identification upon entering the
Penn Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology
3260 South Street, Phila, PA
- Tues through Sunday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- First Wednesday of each month, 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Museum is closed Mondays and major holidays
Academy of Natural Sciences Museum
1900 Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Phila, PA
- Mon through Fri, 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Weekends and Holidays, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
If you have a library card in good standing (no fines over $5.00 or lost/unpaid materials), you can borrow the NPL's passes. These passes admit 2 adults and dependent children in the household; check with Museums for number of children and other restrictions. Pass may be borrowed for one week, it must be booked through Library Staff and must be picked up at the NPL. Staff cannot guarantee that Passes will be available for dates requested. Overdue fine of $5.00 per day will be incurred if passes are not returned by due date; $50.00 replacement fee will be charged for lost passes. Patrons must be 18 years old to borrow the pass. Call the Library for more details or to book the pass.
Monday Night at the Movies
First Monday of each month
Movie titles to be announced. Light refreshments served. Call the Library for more information.
The Pennsylvania Library Association’s 21st Century Literacies Initiative, PAForward, was conceived to give voice to what the library community already knows, and what other states throughout the nation are also recognizing:
With the right support, libraries are ideally positioned to become the community centers of information, technology, and learning that will fuel educational and economic opportunity for all of our citizens.